If you want a tasty hamburger but you only have frozen patties, don’t worry. Cooking frozen hamburger patty in the oven is an easy and convenient way to get a juicy and flavorful result.
This guide will show you the steps, with tips and tricks to cook the burger perfectly without needing to watch it constantly. Whether you’re busy and want a hands-free method or just prefer oven cooking, you’re in for a delicious meal.
How To Cook A Frozen Hamburger Patty In The Oven?
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
cheese melting: 2 minutes
Total Time: 27minutes
6 Frozen Hamburger Patties
1 ½ Teaspoon Seasoning
6 Slices American cheese
6 Burger Buns
Your favorite fixings – burger buns, sliced tomatoes, sliced onions, lettuce, mayonnaise, ketchup or barbecue sauce.
- Start with heating the oven. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Spray or lightly grease the wire cooling rack with nonstick cooking spray. Cover the baking sheet with a foil. Now, put the wire cooling rack on top.
- Remove the frozen hamburger from the plastic packaging.
- By using a metal spatula separate the patties from each other.
- Sprinkle the seasonings on the top of the patties, then put the patties on the wire rack with the seasoned side facing down. Make sure that there is sufficient space between the patties for even cooking.
- Put the patty in the middle of your oven and cook it for 20 minutes. while it’s cooking, turn the patty halfway and season the other side with seasonings. Then, put it back into the oven.
- Put a slice of cheese on the top of each patty and cook it for 2 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Now, take out the patties from the oven and make your burgers by adding your favorite toppings with these cheesy patties.
Here Are A Few Substitutions You Can Make:
If you don’t want to buy a pre-made frozen hamburger patty, you can simply buy the ground beef and shape and freeze the patties by yourself.
This procedure works with frozen chicken burgers, turkey burgers, and vegetarian burgers as well. Simply modify the cooking times to reach the correct internal temperature (chicken burgers: 170°F). Turkey burgers: 165°F. Veggie/plant-based burgers: 165°F.
How To Make Your Burgers With These Frozen Hamburger Patties?
Making delicious burgers is easy with our top-quality hamburger patties. Just heat up your pan or grill on medium-high heat. Season your cheesy patty with your preferred spices or simply season it with salt and pepper. Cook your burger for 3-4 minutes per side for a perfect medium-rare for medium doneness. You can change your cooking time according to your preference. Add your favorite veggies, toppings, and sauce. Serve your patty on a toasted bun and enjoy the juicy and flavorful taste of these high-quality burgers.
Is It Better To Cook Frozen Hamburgers In The Oven Or On The Stovetop?
Whether to cook frozen burgers in the oven or on the stove depends on what you like and what is more convenient for you. Both ways have their own benefits.
Baking frozen burgers in the oven is easy and hand-off. You can do other things while your patties are cooking in the oven. The oven’s heat spreads evenly, so the burgers cook evenly, too. Using a wire can also remove extra fat.
On the other side, if you cook your hamburger on the stove it is faster and you can get a nice sear on them. This method is good for those people who like their burgers burn and full of flavors. Plus, cooking on the stove gives you more control over the process. You can adjust the heat and keep a close eye on your burgers.
Ultimately, whether you should use the oven or stove depends on how much time you have, the texture you want, and how you like to cook. The oven might be a better choice if you want something easy and don’t want to do much. But if you like cooking quickly and being in control, the stove might be a better fit for you.
Improve your cooking skills with the ease of cooking frozen hamburger patties in the oven. Just follow our easy instructions, from heating to serving, and enjoy a delicious and tasty burger. Cooking meals will be quick and easy without sacrificing flavor – it’s time to enjoy the benefits of our simple oven method.
Thanks for reading. I hope you find it interesting.